Our mid-week programing or BLOCK runs on Wednesday evenings in 12-week “blocks” in the fall and spring school semesters and provide opportunities for our children to grow in faith, deepening their relationship with God and learning to serve others in a fun, safe environment.
Kingdom Kids (ages Kindergarten through 2nd grade)
Our mid-week program for young elementary school children aims at teaching them the basic Bible stories, games and songs in a fun and laid back environment.
Junior Youth Fellowship (ages 3rd through 5th grade)
Created for children in 3rd through 5th grades to help them build the early foundation of spiritual habits and faith community.
- 5:15pm Junior Choir for 1st through 6th graders
- 5:45pm Snack Supper for all ages cost is $3
- 6:30pm Music Enrichment for 4 years old through Kindergarten
- 6:30pm Junior Youth Fellowship – 3rd grade thru 5th grade
- 7:00pm Kingdom Kids – Kindergarten through 2nd grade